General Electrical Repairs & Maintenance
Important Things to Know About Electrical Repairs and MaintenanceGeneral electrical repairs is a term that broadly covers all aspects of finding and fixing electrical faults. Electrical maintenance is about preventing faults, maintaining safety and having all electrical equipment working at its best. Your home may need electrical repairs and maintenance that you’re not aware of. Which could be costing you extra power usage and worse, could pose a safety risk to your family. So, rather than wait for a switch to stop working or for the power to go out completely, we highly recommend an electrical safety inspection if any of these apply to you:
- Your house is over 20 years old and hasn’t been inspected by an electrician
- Your house has old or damaged wiring
- Your power consumption has gone up without any obvious reason
- You have appliances that are playing up or behaving strangely
- You have major home appliances that are more than 5 years old
Camden’s Local Electrician for all Residential, Commercial and Industrial Electrical, Since 2014. Servicing Macarthur, Southern Highlands, Liverpool & Sydney.